[dba-Tech] F# for .NET

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 25 09:14:07 CDT 2007

Hi John

Nope. I browsed it, and the syntax doesn't seem too weird.
But I guess it is one of those things you don't have a need for if don't know about it(!)

Also, I didn't find an Express or Basic version, and evaluation versions always time out too soon for me.
Neither doesn't it look fun, so what is left?

What is fun, you may ask? Prolog is fun, and I would love to see a Prolog for .Net.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 25-10-2007 16:02 >>>
And did you read these things.  New syntax I guess!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting