[dba-Tech] Adobe issues

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Wed Sep 5 23:48:04 CDT 2007

Hi Arthur,
This seems to be an issue with various combinations of Office and Adobe
Reader. If you're only looking to read PDF files then you may want to try
Foxit  free PDF reader:
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

You wouldn't need Adobe Reader then.

I've seen solutions to your problem but they generally involve a lot of time
- this may be the easier solution.

HTH
John B.