[dba-Tech] Widescreen Monitor

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Sep 8 09:11:59 CDT 2007

Further, can I mix one standard video I/F (got an old 15" Dell monitor) with
a USB monitor and get the same drag-and-drop-from-one-screen-to-another
feature?

Of course, I just noticed on my new moderne Dell, there's no video jack.
It's all USB.

What I was thinking was to give my son, who's got the 15" flat screen, my
19" flat screen, and combine the new wide screen with the 15".

Any experience with this anybody?

TIA

Rocky