[dba-Tech] Drawing Program

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Sep 23 11:41:34 CDT 2007

Dear List:

We're contemplating a bathroom remodel.  I drew the existing bathroom on
some graph paper.

Now I'd like to lay out 4-5 different ideas.  So I'm looking for some
software that would make it easy to do a few simple shapes, move them
around, rotate them.  It's mostly rectangles at right angles - need a couple
ovals for the loo and sinks.

My first thought was Word - use the drawing feature.  Might be the easiest
thing.

Or Access - report design but no data - just boxes.

Is there anything else simple that anybody can suggest - preferably
something that's already hiding on my computer?

TIA

Rocky