[dba-Tech] routers

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:55:18 CDT 2007

On 9/27/07, Tina Norris Fields <tinanfields at torchlake.com> wrote:
> I note that no one has mentioned D-Link routers or adapters.  Those are
> what I have and they have been just great.  Has D-Link fallen out of favor?

They have for me. I've got one that drops the wireless connection
anytime there is too much traffic on it, like downloading a file, or
podcasts or even e-mail sometimes.

The core chip of the router gets too hot and just gives up the ghost
for a second. Long enough to be a PITA.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"