[dba-Tech] It kinds of describes us all

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:00:56 CDT 2008

Jim, I have no idea -- I don't have a copyright to it, but the publisher
might let you publish it with the appropriate credits. Sybex is now owned by
Wiley (I think) and I don't have any contact with them anymore. The editors
I worked with probably aren't even there anymore. I wouldn't know how to
begin that search.

Susan H.