[dba-Tech] certs and e-mail

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:08:33 CDT 2008

> The certificate verifies the sender and that the content hasn't been
> tampered with but should not interact with your responding.

==========That's what I thought, but I can't respond to any E-mail from him,
even if he's responding to one I originated. I have no idea what I can do
about this. Right now, I just copy the contents and start a new E-mail.
Thank goodness, we don't correspond too much! ;)

> Your e-mail client must have the root certificate of the certificate
> authority (CA) installed to be able to verify the sender.

==========I am sure I don't. Each E-mail from him comes in tack with an
opening page that warns me...