[dba-Tech] modem/router

Perry L Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Mon Apr 14 18:05:15 CDT 2008

Cable modem brings the cable into the structure.  Attach the wireless
router to the cable modem with Cat 5 or 6 cable.  Then set up the
wireless network by using the setup software for the router.  Be sure to
use at least WEP and preferably WAP so your wireless network is secure.

Perry Harold
Professional Testing Inc