[dba-Tech] Thunderbird attachments

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Apr 28 09:52:03 CDT 2008

A mighty fine guess as well.  I am stupid enough to believe the hype
that I can just install something and it will function without my having
to go back to school to get a degree in that program.

Sigh.

The properties shows a "attachment" directory (which it did not create).
    So very likely it is stripping off the attachments and dumping them
into the bit bucket.