[dba-Tech] Nevermind Fw: Future of traditional Windows

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 09:49:04 CDT 2008

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-xp/future.aspx

====However, if you have something else you'd like to share, please send a long a link.

Susan H.

I remember a discussion about the future of traditional Windows os. Specifically, there will be no upgrades now that Vista is out and that eventually Windows will stop supporting Windows. Can anyone point me to a Microsoft statement of these intentions? I'm looking for something myself, but haven't found anything, so I don't know if the discussion was just that -- or if that information actually came from Microsoft.