[dba-Tech] Nevermind Fw: Future of traditional Windows

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 10:30:30 CDT 2008

I just want to know who they polled! ;) I don't know anyone that really
likes Vista. Now, some of that can be attributed to the learning curve, but
Kate's system is running it and I don't like it -- I can't find squat
although the marketing hype says the Vista experience is just the opposite.
However, I am trying to locate things in Vista via the traditional Windows
means, and of course, it just doesn't work that way.

Susan H.