[dba-Tech] Wireless Terminology Question

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Aug 7 11:05:20 CDT 2008

Example: My 3days/week client has a large home. The router is in the
genealogy room so "my" computer is able to be wired to the router. There is
a wireless access point (AP) in the living room, in the guest room, and
another in the pool room. The AP can "see" the router, and in that manner is
"connected" just like my wired on. Hopefully that example will turn on the
light bulb of understanding.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"