[dba-Tech] Reset Firefox

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:45:58 CDT 2008

Ended up losing all my settings and it still didn't work -- how terribly
odd. This isn't my only problem with Firefox. I guess I'm going back to IE,
although I kind of prefer Firefox, but this is the second "setting" type
problem I've had that I simply can't fix. The other is, I can no longer get
into my online banking site using FF.

Susan H.