[dba-Tech] Email Program Again

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Aug 22 07:40:04 CDT 2008

Would you believe that deleting about 1.5GB of old emails - mostly with big
attachments (and mostly from the sent folder) seems to have greatly improved
the situation?

So now it's a lot more snappier moving from one email to another.  But it
still practically stops the machine when it's receiving emails which is
pretty annoying.  IIRC neither T-bird nor OE ever did that.

So I may just give Pegasus a whirl. It's in contention with Thunderbird and
OE.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334