[dba-Tech] Reports To File

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Dec 20 15:56:43 CST 2008

One of the "print to picture" drivers.   The one I currently use is the free Polestar
VirtualPrinter.

http://www.polestarsoft.com/virtual_printer/
# Create PDF files from any program that is able to print PDF & Image Printer Driver
installs as a standard printer can be easily used for PDF creation from any Windows
program printable with high quality.
# Export documents to raster image files: PNG, JPG, TIFF, GIF, BMP.
# Export documents to vector image files: EMF.
# Create Multipage TIFF Create single TIFF image file from a multipage document or from
several documents.
# Custom Folder Option This gives you the option to save created PDF or image files to a
specified directory.
# Automatic Output is to generate PDFs and images with unique name and specific path.
These information will be kept in Windows Registry Hive.
# Resolution or dpi (dot per inch) level options in horizontal and vertical directions for both
PDFs and images.