[dba-Tech] file name

Patti OConnor poc231st at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:39:57 CST 2008

Hi allWe are instituting a file naming convention in our office.

Name can not start with a number.
can not have spaces
can not have special characters except for underscore _.
dates have to be yyyymmdd yyyymm
We are looking for a software package that would enable us to search through folders and list files that do not match our new criteria.  I thought I saw something about this recently on either AccessD or here.

I tried google but haven't devised the best search criteria keep getting up around 500,000 or more.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks