[dba-Tech] Quick help needed re Super Tuesday

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Feb 5 17:36:44 CST 2008

Someone posted a link a week or two ago where you did a poll like thing answering questions, then it showed who best fit your criteria. Bad description but someone should know what I mean. I need to take another look at that site before I make my final descision and I vote as soon as my husband gets home from work. Help!

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net