[dba-Tech] VPC 2007 copy/paste disk crash

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 13:34:08 CST 2008

Hi Fred,

Sorry to hear of your hardware problems but it does sound like you are
on the road to recovery. I don't have an answer for your question on
generational backup solutions or file allocation table recovery
solutions. Maybe a reply will keep the thread alive until someone else
sees it though ;-)

Good luck!

GK