[dba-Tech] Data-Driven Calendar

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:20:07 CST 2008

I'm on the lookout for a control that will display a calendar, but with each
date (perhaps) displaying a little data as well as the date. For example, an
event calendar for a night club showing who's playing on a given night, or
perhaps for a repertory cinema showing the movies playing each night. The
data would come from a simple SQL or even Access table; the trick is the
display aspect.

Anyone know where to find something like that? So far it's just for
something I'm building for my own education. I don't have any clients for
the app. It's a .NET web site for the music club I fantasize about owning :)

TIA,
Arthur