[dba-Tech] Hard Drive

Ed Tesiny eptept at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:46:50 CST 2008

Well, I went to CompUSA which is going out of business in our region.  The
only thing they had was a 60Gb that was a return but the customer said "It's
not defective" so why the h*ll did they bring it back.  Wound up going to a
local store and bought a Western Digital 120 Gb for $129, which I didn't
think was all that bad, XP is formatting it now.  The hard part will be
getting it to recognize the wireless network, been three yars since I last
did this.  No backups on the laptop as I use it mainly for Internet and
email, since Diane hogs the desktop.
JC, you were right it was a snap to instsll the new one, just have to get
all the software loaded and get on my wireless and I should be good to
go.....hopefully today.
Ed