[dba-Tech] IM's

Jon Tydda jon.tydda at alcontrol.com
Thu Jan 31 08:50:45 CST 2008

Yeah, we use MSN at work in the IT dept, and I still have a load of
mates who use them. We also play MUDs though, so we're not your "normal"
internet users :-)

MSN is my main one, I only have Yahoo for one friend, AIM for three, and
ICQ because it was the first one I had. Don't think I've seen anyone on
there for ages though, although it's not a problem when you only have
one program to manage the connections. They all signin together, and the
windows are the same.

Jon