[dba-Tech] Windows won't reboot

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Jul 5 10:01:31 CDT 2008

Well - just knowing that the HD isn't hooked up right is a big step in the
right direction!  :-)

I learned a lot about PC's when I built one last fall - I overbought on the
power supply and now I know that SATA must be installed when Windows XP is
Initially installed (and then learned that the performance increase from
SATA on an typical PC is negligible anyway), but it was worth it!

Dan