[dba-Tech] Windows won't reboot

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 5 19:57:35 CDT 2008

Moving a hard drive from one computer to another is actually one of the easiest things to do. There is only one cable that has to be connected (excluding the power supply cable which is a no brainer) and you can not even put the connections in backwards as there is a tab which stops that.

The only other way to screw up a single drive move is if you do not check that the cables are firmly, in place and again there is no way to screw that up either as there is no other connectors that could confuse.

If you can plug in a coffee pot you can plug in a moved hard drive. ;-)