[dba-Tech] applications don't like being open

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:29:07 CDT 2008

I'm finding that applications that I leave open and unused for several hours get cranky -- most of the time I just have to close them down and reopen because they freeze up or they react so slow that I can't work.

This seems to happen mostly with Word, IE, and Firefox -- but then, those are the apps I have open and leave open all day. It might happen with others, but since I don't leave them open, I'm just not experiencing it.

What's the problem?

Susan H.