[dba-Tech] Moving in an Excel worksheet, programmatically

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:33:04 CDT 2008

I'm trying to move around in an Excel worksheet from inside Outlook. It's a simple look and all I want to do is move down one row, but I can't figure it out. I tried everything that seemed obvious and I've checked the language reference for an appropriate method, but I'm just not finding it. Surely I don't have to use Offset! It should be as simple as GoTo NextRow, but I'm not finding anything like that.

Susan H.