[dba-Tech] Determine the hard drive type without opening the box

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jun 21 07:33:53 CDT 2008

Tine:

I just found this one yesterday, but it looks like maybe a sub-set of yours.
I had a svchost process taking 50% of the CPU cycles and came across this
trying to google what was going wrong.

It's a bit too technical for me but maybe somebody will like it.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334