[dba-Tech] statistics

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 18:48:42 CDT 2008

Thanks -- it'll make a good comparison. Yes, I realize that some jobs don't
lend well to remote work, but I used the term developer for a reason --
that's one of the jobs that you would think would be the easiest to support
remotely.

A quick check on MS Access developer, found hundreds, but only 10 that
supported telecommuting, and then in actually reviewing those hits, I found
that MS Access was a tag-along and not the main skill.

sologig.com is for freelancers and contract workers almost exclusively --
almost none of them are for telecommuters.

Susan H.