[dba-Tech] VM for different versions of Access

Martin W Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 16:12:57 CDT 2008

Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.  Its the paid for version. Sort of sits on top of Windows SharePoint Services and gives you the Enterprise features. Here s a shameless plug! For those in the Microsoft world this is where its all going to be for the next few years.

http://sharepoint.microsoft.com/blogs/GetThePoint/default.aspx

I am the good looking one second down on the left.

VBG

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Information Services