[dba-Tech] Validating Email Addresses

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 31 08:29:23 CDT 2008

Hi Rocky

In that case I would just send them a friendly notice, that you still hold the address on your list. You could even offer the receiver to be taken off should he/she wish to.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 31-03-2008 15:13 >>>
Gustav:

I'm really looking to cull the old addresses from my address book where the
address is truly dead.  Not too concerned about spam filters.  These are all
addresses I've sent stuff to before and gotten through.

I guess a 'test' email to the whole list is the best way.

Rocky