[dba-Tech] Small printer

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed May 21 23:08:05 CDT 2008

Inkjets can cost up to 8 times as much per page as a laser, but you need to look at what sort
of volume he will be printing.

Also whether he will need colour - if so, inkjet is probably still the best option and you can
get some real small ones.

For a small footprint B&W laser, take a look at the  HP LaserJet P1005