[dba-Tech] Performance

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 22 15:39:12 CDT 2008

It has been a rough month but as an overly proud father, I am pleased to
announce my youngest daughter is putting on her first major Flamenco show.
Before, she has either worked at small café - wedding party type venues or
under the direction of another company...

This is her first production in an 8000 sq foot hall. She has selected all
the talent (they are the best of the best of the west-coast scene), dances
and costume and now is working nightly orchestrating the chorography, music
and practice sessions.

http://www.kflamenco.com/tablao

Sorry, I do not wish to sound like I am bragging but... as her Dad I can not
help myself. ;-)