[dba-Tech] Reoair Outlook

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:49:38 CDT 2008

It wants the complete path to the file Outlook.pst, which depending on your
configuration, could reside almost anywhere. My Advice is to first search
for Outlook.pst (with advanced features, hidden and system files made
available) and then capture the path to the file and then supply that to
ScanPST.exe.

A.