[dba-Tech] Really and for true, how can I...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 27 17:58:02 CDT 2008

The only real way around this is to image your drives. Then re-image it back
to the new drive.

I do not know any software smart enough to just pull off any registered
software. ...And then you run into having to re-register the OS and
applications from MS just because you now have a larger drive.

If you find something that can resolve this please let me know.