[dba-Tech] Using Dual Monitors

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri May 30 09:05:20 CDT 2008

Hi John,

I'm using 2 ViewSonic 20" 1600 X 1200 monitors - and yes it's almost heaven!

Along with the monitors came a desktop control panel, with which I can
select preferences for innumerable things I never even thought of.  But one
of those is which monitor do I want the dialog boxes to show up on?  I can
choose left, right, or whichever monitor has the cursor on it at the time.

By the way, yesterday I posted a reply to you about using an unbound
auxiliary form to edit memo fields - I didn't see it arrive.  Do you
remember it being posted?

Enjoy 2 monitors!
Dan