[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Notwork Not working

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:19:03 CDT 2008

Actually what I was thinking of was not DNS it was DHCP. It's the
thing that tells your network what all the different systems are by
their IP addresses. The router might do that or one of your systems
might do it.  Drew.... help us out here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhcp

What's Rocky's Workgroup problem??

GK