[dba-Tech] Copying scheduled tasks with a script

Tydda Jon - Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Thu Oct 23 04:05:59 CDT 2008

Hi all

First post from my new job!

Does anyone know/have a command line script that will copy a scheduled
task (*.job file) to the scheduled tasks folder? Maybe I'm being thick,
but I can't work out where to copy it to using the command prompt...

Thanks

Jon

Jon Tydda MCP
IT Support Analyst

Lonza Biologics PLC
228 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 4DX
UK

Registered Number: 2742471

Tel:  +44 (0) 1753 777077
Fax: +44 (0) 1753 777001
mailto:jon.tydda at lonza.com
http://www.lonza.com

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged information the use of
which by other persons or entities than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your system.