[dba-Tech] How to Move My Documents in Vista

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:06:32 CDT 2008

Arthur,

After reading Ed Botts thing, I think I found an easier way, right click on
the music Icon, select properties and then the location tab. Type in the
location where you want it and then select move. I tested it with the saved
games folder (I don't have any so I don't care if I loose it.) If you don't
like the results do the same thing  from the new location and restore
defaults and it goes back.

I think Ed's suggestion that you have some type of backup is probably good..

Bill