[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Virtual PC

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Oct 24 10:15:12 CDT 2008

I get a better idea - I'll take Max's desktop. He's got this mondo lap top
now and he's gone.  So I'll swap out old HAL9002 my venerable P3 machine
(which, BTW, for some reason seems to run circles around the P4s),  for
Max's P$ which is only 1.6GHz but that's fast enough for my purposes.  I'll
put VPC on that and make it a test bed machine.  Only 40GB HD but 23GB free.
It only has 1/2G Ram so that may require an upgrade.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com