[dba-Tech] Fw: Switch not working in Excel

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:24:30 CDT 2008

I had to add a shortcut with the switch to

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs

Susan H.

Adding the /e startup switch isn't inhibiting the startup workbook that Excel opens. I've added the switch to the shortcut file in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Shortcut Bar\Office.

My guess is this has to do with how I open Excel, but it doesn't seem to work, regardless of which icon, shortcut, feature I use.

Susan H.