[dba-Tech] IE is driving me nuts

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Wed Sep 17 11:15:36 CDT 2008

In tools/internet options there is a section just above the ok/cancel
buttons marked Tabs. If you click on the settings button, you can change how
it looks. You've probably got tabs turned off is all.

I'm not sure what you mean by the status bar, but if you want rid of it,
just go to view, and untick it.

Jon