[dba-Tech] Word question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:49:25 CDT 2008

Mark, this is for an article on how to create a descending ordered list. I'm
using field codes to dynamically fill in the list. I can take any solution I
like, but I have to balance worth and work. The user who updates such a list
once every blue moon won't remember all the extraneous details, so the fewer
the better -- not because the technique's not sound but because readers
complain. :) I can skirt a lot of issues if necessary however in my effort
to present the basics without a lot of bells and whistles that just confuse
the issue further. In this case, I'm about ready to just say "here's how to
create the numbered list -- it's up to you to figure out how intricate or
simple initiating the process should be..." and then offer a few, "you
could..."

Susan H.