[dba-Tech] Hilarious Software

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:06:09 CDT 2008

Van Der Vaart was simply awesome tonight, but that's Ral Madrid, and they
have lots of money to hire the best. That alone doesn't explain it, though.
They got something magical, they make it look so simple! Pass pass pass pass
pass pass goal. Trivial LOL.

I confess that I have a soft spot for Arsenal. They are decidedly not the
greatest in the world but they play with heart and you have to admire that.