[dba-Tech] Outlook and Registry values

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Mon Sep 29 15:40:44 CDT 2008

Hi Susan,

I use a free registry cleaner just called Wise Registry Cleaner.  It
presents a list of registry entries (and paths) that will be repaired - if
you know which entries you want to repair by name, you can de-select
everything else.

There is also a Pro (pay) version, but I don't know what the added features
are.

Dan