[dba-Tech] Vista prevents Word scraps?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Apr 1 10:59:21 CDT 2009

When I try to drag it to the desktop I get that circle with the slash icon
when the mouse pointer gets to the desktop. If I right click the selected
text and copy it then right click the desk top, the Paste command in the
context menu is grayed out.  So apparently the desktop is not 'seeing' the
clipboard at that point.

If you want to try it we may be able to use Windows Remote Assistance so you
can work it yourself on my machine. Let me know if you want to try that.

Rocky