[dba-Tech] Windows Server 2008

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 7 13:31:00 CDT 2009

Hi John:

I use it as the backbone to my own server system and as the backup Active
Directory server and it is really smooth with an intuitional interface
(pseudo Vista without the issues). The Hyper-V technology is very quick,
though I have still have a great reluctance to place my virtual servers into
a proprietary framework.

There is still a couple (3?) free admin remote connections for support.