[dba-Tech] MS Office 2010

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Aug 12 09:48:15 CDT 2009

Fame & Glory?  Sure......!

But actually, I have twice now had people contact me because they saw my
name in one of Susan's articles.  Once was a business colleague I haven't
talked with in a while, and the other was an IT Manager who had the same
last name I do and was wondering if we might be related!

So - you do get your name out there!

Access 2010 has a new Macro 'schema'.  And it can be used to effectively set
up triggers on Access tables.  I haven't seen it - just read about it.

Thanks!
Dan