[dba-Tech] Generate Complete Web 2.0 Applications in Minutes!

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 07:39:06 CDT 2009

Mmm, I think you are right Stuart.  All an auto-mated system can do is look
at properties and make decisions based on what they "think" the user might
want.
Very hard to see how to automate intuition and creativity based on tables
and data structures.  I think it was Dijkstra who said "Program = Data
Structures + Algorithms."

Hard to see how they can do very much with one element of the equation apart
from a maint routine.

Max