[dba-Tech] Remote Desktop Access sometimes creates a new profile on remote machine

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Aug 27 10:04:00 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,
Yes! I've been having this problem for quite some time and never took the
time to investigate - thanks for mentioning it. I had been wondering what
was going on! If I reboot my profile all goes back to the way it should be.
I'd been thinking my profile was corrupt and I'd have to create a new one
but now I understand it better and will just put up with it until I find an
answer (hopefully on this thread).

John B.