[dba-Tech] Another poll question

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Aug 31 16:39:39 CDT 2009

I use WordPerfect X4 & QuattroPro X4 (I don't any of the rest of the suite).
If needed, I save to Word or Excel to send to someone else who I know only
has Word/Excel.

I have a couple of documents in Google Docs. One so my husband can read
updates at work, and the other is the timesheet for the lady helping my
mother, so my stepsister has the figures to pay her.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net