[dba-Tech] A PowerPoint question on timing slides

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:30:20 CST 2009

I'm working on a presentation that is self-running. However, I want a viewer
to be able to click and advance slides at will as well. In the Advance Slide
setting in the Slide Transition Task Pane, I've checked both On Mouse Click
and Automatically After -- and applied a time setting for the latter.

To me, that should do both -- advance automatically while also advancing if
the mouse is clicked. However, it ignores the mouse.

Is there a setting someplace that inhibits this setting?

Susan H.